Information Technology Projects
Listed here are some of the projects I’ve managed in the category of Information Technology Projects:
||Communication Center Expansion Project
- New contract to provide dispatching services for Community Ambulance, Medcare Ambulance, and Nationwide Children’s Transport.
- Space previously negotiated.
- Designed plans for 6 new workstations, RFP and contractor selection, equipment procurement, supervised construction project.
- Brought facility to ADA compliance.
- Project Team: IT, Communications, Finance, and Medcare.
- Cost: $700K.
||Change from paper medical patient charting to electronic medical records
- Managed software, hardware, and hosting selection process.
- Procured software and hardware.
- Modified software for organizational requirements.
- Trained 120 medical crews.
- Trained hospitals.
- Operationalized Electronic Medical Records System.
- Project Team: Clinical staff, Risk Management, IT, and Medical Director.
- Cost: $150K.
||New Communications Center
- Selected and negotiated location, led configuration and design.
- Planned for future expansion.
- Wrote RFP and selected contractor.
- Procured equipment.
- Managed construction project.
- Trainined staff and operationalized new Communications Center.
- Project Team: Communications Department, IT, and Finance.
- Cost: Cost $750K.