Facility Renovations & Upgrades
Listed here are some of the projects I’ve managed in the category of Facility Renovations & Upgrades:
||Renovate empty office space to Base Nationwide Children’s Transport Team
- 1200 square foot hangar office area remodeled to meet the specifications of the Nationwide Children’s Transport Team to base at MedFlight.
- Reworked Medical Gasses Room.
- Project Team: IT, Children’s Transport Team, NCH Hospital, MedFlight Facilities Maintenance.
- Cost: $50K.
||Renovate space for new ladies bathroom facilities in hangar and install an exercise room
- Wrote Statement of Work, selected Contractor, design-built and remodeled space.
- Procured exercise Equipment.
- Project Team: Facilities Maintenance, and Outside Contractor.
- Cost: $25K.
||New MICU quarters in Columbus Hangar
- Problem: Old and insufficient space.
- Wrote Statement of Work, selected Contractor, design-built new quarters with contractor and crews, managed the construction project, procured new appliances.
- Arranged temporary basing solution.
- Project Team: Ambulance Crew, IT, and Administration.
- Cost: $25K.
||Move Finance, Payroll, HR, Marketing, and Education Depts
- Problem: Office space inadequate.
- Negotiated new office space with MedFlight funding build-out.
- Worked with departments being moved to design space.
- Hired contractors to finish office space, and relocated departments.
- Project Team: Finance, Admin, HR, Marketing, Education, and IT.
- Cost: $35K.
||New Classroom Facility
- Problem: Poor 80 person training room.
- Resourced contractor, design-built with contractor better acoustics and training technology, managed procurement and construction.
- Project Team: Admin and IT.
- Cost: $65K.
||Renew Contract with Coshocton County Airport Authority
- Problem: Lease contract covering land and hanger lease and fuel price expiring.
- Problem: Hangar door old, dangerous, and energy inefficient.
- Negotiated contract renewal, same terms.
- MedFlight paid for new hangar door, written RFP, and contractor selection.
- Project Team: Risk Management.
- Cost: $40K.