Help organization achieve their strategic goal by creating what they need in the most economic way utilizing the organizational power of best practices and PMI project management tools.
Create Capability will become the go to tool in the corporate tool box for organization occasionally needing help creating the capabilities required to gain and maintain their competitive advance.
Once a Boy Scout, always a Boy Scout. The pledge to be Honest, Trustworthy, Loyal, Helpful, Friendly, Courteous, Kind, Obedient, Cheerful, Thrifty, Brave, Clean and Reverent has always worked for me. Timeless, why change a good thing.
- I believe in, and practice Servant Leadership.
- Honesty is not the best policy the only policy.
- Everything and everyone are subject to the laws of nature. I believe that natural law was created. The law of entropy states that it takes energy to organize resources into structures useful and otherwise. The moment energy input ceases to be applied; that structure will begin to seek its lowest energy state, albeit invisibly slow in some cases.
- Most people want to do the right things and are basically good. New acquaintances should be provided the benefit of doubt and a low risk allotment of trust, this is common courtesy. Riskier levels of trust grow with time, knowledge, and experience. Trust is an asset earned, nurtured, and valued.
- Lack of trust is the first tenant of dysfunction.
- The whole is greater than the sum of the individual parts is a great observation capturing the dynamics of synergy. A natural force beautiful witness and a blessing to be part of. Every organization, every project, every effort should seek the collective wisdom and power of people feeding upon and building with their own and other’s gifts and contributions to creating.
- The more things change, the more they stay the same; at least at the base level.
- Free Market is the 1st cousin of Free Will; both tenants of natural law. Our founding fathers knew that. Outside of some scripture, I believe their work is the most divinely inspired by body of work ever produced by man. The United States, its structure or constitution, is the closest man made governing process to Gods natural law that has ever existed. It is successful because the structure is natural and effortlessly in harmony with human behavior. Or at least as close as man can get.
- It is easier to stay out of trouble than it is to get out of trouble.
- Never let school interfere with your education. -Huck Finn